DELIVERY FEES FOR FRESHWATER LAKES IN FOOTER OF WEBSITE: $2.25/LOADED MILE + tolls, private launch fees
MANY BOATS MAY BE RENTER TOWED FOR SAVINGS VS DELIVERY: $100 TRAILERING FEE
Pontoon & Ski Boat Rentals will have (2) empty 5 gallon gas cans added at checkout for $10. Fishing Boat Rentals will have (1) can added at checkout for $5. You may order additional cans at $5 each at checkout. Use only our cans in rentals. No credit will be given for gas left in cans, please put in boat or your car.
Delivered to your lake!
We deliver to Maine lakes! Tell us when you book your pontoon, ski boat, or fishing boat what lake you’re going to be on and we’ll take care of getting it to your public boat launch. Self-tow available on many boats.
Safety first +
Before you head out we’ll show you all the features the boat has, how to work it safely, and what to do in an emergency. We provide free demo rides if you have the need!
We are the Rhoades’ family with 8 generations in Maine. We are flexible, professional, and here to make your vacation into lasting memories. We aim to deliver your boat promptly.
Season Rules: Now taking 2020 reservations!
* Vessel Security Deposit is required by check only (checks will be deposited). Mail checks to: Maine Boat Rental, PO Box 6318, China Village, ME 04926. All security monies and credit card on file must be under renter’s name that signs agreement at dropoff. Securities issued under other names will become co-renters and must also be present at boat launch. Security is to secure the reservation and boat, and will be held during rental period and is refundable with completed reservations less gas refill and any damages. Security is separate from rental amount due. Cancellations 31+ days are 90% refundable, 30 days or less is nonrefundable.
* Launches listed in ‘Delivery Pricing’ incorporate tolls & state launch expenses for going to your launch twice, once for dropoff, once for pickup. ‘Delivery Pricing’ button is in footer of each page.
YARD ADDRESS, Meet Location for Self-Tow Boats or Float/Kayak/SUP Pickups:
1117 CHINA RD, WINSLOW, MAINE 04901 BY APPT ONLY
Before Arriving: Bring to Launch
* Maine Boat Rental is not responsible for loss of use due to weather or renter error. Renters to familiarize before renting to their lake, provide safe boat dock or mooring for rental duration, know lake and it’s restrictions, laws, boating.
* RETURN BOAT CLEANED. No dogs on boats, staining lotions or bronzers nor docking under sapping trees. Clay dirt, tree & lake debri, food & beverages, along with unwashed new fabrics will always stain seats and flooring and result in cleaning fees and/or upholstery replacement. Protect and maintain a clean boat.
* MANDATORY. All boat drivers must attend ‘boat & safety review’ at launch. We practice social distancing, but require anyone who is driving your rental to attend.
* Know your lake, No damage!
- Driver’s have completed a Coast Guard Safety Course.
- At the yard, they prepare and secure your rental for the road with your selected life jackets, safety gear, loading add-ons such as tubes and skis, paperwork.
- Drivers travel hours before & after each leg of trip under tight schedules to accomodate vacation plans.
- When arriving at launch your driver will wipe down your boat from it’s trip and call or text you to let you know they’ve arrived if you aren’t there, then begin to prepare boat to launch.
- Upon launching boat, a 20 minute boat and safety review is given to your designated drivers (demo rides upon request), and final paperwork is completed.
- All gear and using the vessel is reviewed for your safety as well as docking the vessel. Each driver will spend as much time as needed so you are comfortable with the vessel.
- You may have 2 different drivers: 1 for dropoff and another for pickup, depending upon scheduling.
- We champion our drivers for giving up their Summer with long hours in service to vacationers. Please show your appreciation! Tipping is optional, usually between $40 to $200 depending upon your stay as an educational benefit. Our driver’s are aiming to please.
Belgrade boat rental, Sebago boat rental, Maine cabin rental, Maine boat rentals, Maine boat rental, Damariscotta boat rental, Bangor boat rental, rent fishing boat Maine, rent pontoon Maine, rent ski boat Maine, Maine boat rental delivery, deliver rental boat Maine, Portland boat rental, paddleboard rental Maine, kayak rental Maine, canoe rental Maine, Vacation rental Maine, camp rental Maine, cabin rental Maine, visit maine, visitmaine, Thomson Lake boat rental, Messalonskee boat rental, Naples Maine boat rental, rent water trampoline Maine, Unity Pond boat rentaL , Maine cabin rental, China Lake boat rental, fun entertainment Maine, entertainment Maine, Augusta boat rental, things to do in Maine, affordable Maine boat rental, cheap Maine boat rental, ski boat rental Maine, Belgrade Lakes, Sebago Lakes.